April 2 – 4, 2012 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Croton Karate’s 1st Spring Break Mini Camp will focus on exercise, awareness, self-esteem, self-defense and bully prevention.
Camp activities will include:
· Daily workouts that focus on flexibility, core stability, endurance and plyometrics
· Self-defense Lessons
· A Hike up Turkey Mountain
· A Visit to a Buddhist Monastery
· Outdoor team building activities
Outdoor activities will take place weather permitting.
Campers must be between 6 – 14 years old.
3-Day Mini Camp cost is $165. This includes the cost of trips, a healthy snack, and a camp t-shirt.
After March 26, if there is still space available, campers may sign up for single days at a cost of $60/day.
Space is limited – Reserve your spot soon!
Croton Karate, 420 South Riverside Avenue, Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520
(914) 271 – 0027 www.CrotonKarate.com
Visit us on Facebook!